One of the Largest On-Site Selection of Privately Owned RV Rentals in Novato
View Our RV Rentals in Novato
Call today for a more information on any of our RV Rentals (714) 747-6684
For the best RV rentals in Novato Share My Coach has the largest selection and widest variety of privately owned RV’s for rent. When you're looking to get out on the open road you no longer need to spend a fortune doing it. We provide well maintained and always very clean late model motorhomes, travel trailers, toy haulers, pop-up trailers, and RV’s for rent. Located in Southern California, we serve Novato and surrounding areas with the best RV rental service. With the best in family vacation choices, renting privately owned RV Rentals in Novato is made easy with the helpful team at Share My Coach.
Need a pick up at the airport? Just let us know and we will arrange it for you and take you back when your trip is over. With so many attractions in and around Novato and the west coast we recommend starting your RV vacation right here at the ShareMyCoach.com reservation request page. We can answer your questions and help you get on the road in an RV that will provide you with family memories that will last a lifetime. Let us help you plan your trip, our owners and support team are your number one source to get you where you are going!
We have many different types of RV rentals available including: luxury RV rentals , diesel RV rentals , Class A RV rentals, Class C RV rentals, travel trailer rentals, toy hauler rentals, and pop up trailer rentals. If your not sure which type of RV you are in need of please give us a call and our friendly staff will be more than happy to assist you.
Call us today for more information on planning your RV, motorhome, pop-up trailer, toy hauler, or travel trailer rental!
Best things to do in Novato
1. Stroll through Old Town Novato - Old Town is the quaint downtown area of Novato, rich in history and full of boutique shops, local establishments and dining options. Take a walk along the main drag of Grant Avenue and window shop or try one of their many delicious bakeries, such as Rustic Bakery, Creekside Bakery or a tasty gluten-free option, Flour Chylde Bakery.
2. Wine, music and olive oil at Trek Winery - If you’re looking for more than wine, Trek Winery also hosts monthly events, such as live music, comedy shows and even a “paint nite” for those who want to sharpen their artistic skills.
3. Pioneer park - is a beautiful park in Novato and one of the most popular in the area. It is family friendly, a great place to bring the kids or pack a picnic to enjoy under the sun. It has a recently updated play structure, tennis courts and even a historic cemetery.
4. Novato Farmer’s Market - The market is open every Tuesday night from May through September from 4pm-8pm. It is located in the historic downtown on Grant Avenue between 1st and 4th Street.
5. The Point Reyes Lighthouse - is not to be missed. Situated on the tip of Point Reyes, it looks out into the Gulf of the Farallones, where it used to be a shining beacon of light for mariners and sailors looking to make safe passage through.
RV for Rent Belvedere,CA RV for Rent CorteMadera,CA RV for Rent Fairfax,CA RV for Rent Larkspur,CA RV for Rent MillValley,CA RV for Rent Novato,CA RV for Rent Ross,CA RV for Rent SanAnselmo,CA RV for Rent SanRafael,CA RV for Rent Sausalito,CA RV for Rent Tiburon,CA